Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Oh, Shuckie-Darns!!**


Sorry, folks.  Not your normal post for today.  I received this lovely notice from Photobucket.com advising I am not able to use photos I have uploaded to my account on this blog site ... without paying them this outrageous sum.  I truly do not understand why I should have to pay to use my own photos on my own blog.  However, I do understand how a business could think differently than me and overrule any objections that I may have!  And we know who "wins" in these situations. 

I'll do a regular post Thursday, I have a few photos not on my Photobucket account.  Just not in the right mood tonight. 


** (Shuckie-Darns:  A quaint mid-20th century expression used in polite company, replacing  the more common "Oh, ****!) 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

But, aw gee, I like the more common phrase. It's one of my favorites! lololololololololo